freak

I've been searching for, a heart that needs a heart like mine
I've been reaching for, a hand that understands
I've been waiting for, someone that I can love that loves me
Loves me for the one that I am
Someone to hold me when I'm lonely
Someone to keep the rain away

I've been dreamin' that, somehow I'd finally find somebody,
Somebody to make my dreams come true
Someone to hold me when I'm lonely
Someone to give my whole world to

ok i love this song. the lyrics are so nice and meaningful. something like how i feel. heh. i've finally finished my attachment. weeee. tml got dialogue. wat the hell. haiz. i'm pmsing and i hate it. cuz suddenly i will feel very sian and sad. i've been sighing non stop for the past few days and imagining horrible things happening to me. like one day i get knock down by car or something. i'm sooooo sick. den i feel very sad and sleepy now. cuz of the songs i'm listening to. i feel like attituding someone badly. oh btw i diao-ed this stupid uncle on train this morning until very shuang. cuz he was staring at me. and i hate it. got this urge to grab someone and yell at him. or her. den i want to whack the person up. hopefully it's a him. so ppl better dun come and irritate me at this period of time. argh. see-i'm pmsing. ok this is getting from bad to worse. and i miss my boy. i miss my class of 40 9-year-old kids. esp arturo. omg my boy is going to get very jealous. haha. shit. my hormones are making me mad. i've discovered this other side of me. i actually like to be alone. i like the feeling of being a loner. i like shopping alone. i like to walk around alone. i think next time i will go out alone and walk around alone. i wan to go esplanade alone at nite and enjoy the scenery. but my boy says i gonna get rape. h.a.h.a. get real. i get rape? that guy will have the worse sex in his life. watever. i feel like dying now. y am i a girl? y muz we have pmses? hai. this entry is crap. cuz i'm pmsing.

No comments: